- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Nutritional Therapy may help with the following symptoms:
- Colitis, Crohn's Disease, Bloating, Gas, IBS, Celiac Disease, Diarrhea, Constipation
- Weight Gain and Weight Management
- GERD, Heartburn, Acid Refulx
- Allergies, Hay Fever
- Mood Fluctuations, Anxiety, Stress, Irritability, Sleep Issues, Insomnia
- Hypoglycemia, Hyperglycemia, Pre-Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes Management
- Autoimmune Conditions
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Muscle Fatigue and Cramping
- Joint Pain
- Chronic Fatigue, Lack of energy, Thyroid Conditions
- Acne, Itchy/Flaky skin
- Mineral and Vitamin Deficiency
- Gallbladder and Kidney Support
- Pre-Conception Nutrition and Infertility
- Cardiovascular issues
- Improve Athletic Performance
"I am passionate about educating people about food and the ability to heal their bodies through nutrition. It is not necessary to suffer or reinvent the wheel when it comes to making nutritional changes. As a Nutritional Therapist I address nutrition from a holistic perspective. I focus on educating about the importance of a properly prepared, whole food diet that is delicious, nourishing and restores good health. I am certified to make nutritional recommendations, to help balance body chemistry and achieve optimal wellness so you can be energized, feel good and enjoy life" Alysanne Bresko, NTP
Our Nutritional Therapy program includes a thorough diet and nutritional analysis, a comprehensive health assessment, functional exam and lingual-neuro testing. Alysanne can create a personalized nutrition and lifestyle plan and provide continued support and guidance on your journey to whole body wellness.
Unfortunately the services provided by a Nutritional Therapist are not covered under medical insurance plans yet. Call our office for more information.